What if your worst nightmare comes true? What if one day you wake up and see that your neck looks exactly like that of your grandmother’s? Don’t worry because turkey neck, as we call it, is not that hard to improve or get rid of. There are various skincare options available like Crepe Erase. But, does Crepe Erase work on Turkey Neck?
Crepe Erase is a skincare brand that offers a wide range of products to get rid of saggy, loose, and crepey skin. This article tells you if Crepe Erase is a good option to get rid of ‘turkey neck’ and if the results are any good. So, let us not wait and see what is in store for us!
What is Turkey Neck?
Turkey neck refers to sagging or loose skin that resembles the skin of a turkey’s neck around the neck area. This condition can often be brought down due to aging since we turn older, our skin becomes less elastic and tight.
The Turkey Neck can be avoided or its look can be made better by making certain modifications to one’s lifestyle. Maintaining a healthy weight, avoiding sun damage, drinking plenty of water, using collagen-boosting skincare products, and following a skincare routine that includes moisturizing are a couple of ways that help you get rid of the much-dreaded turkey neck.
What causes a Turkey Neck?
Natural aging, genetics, and dietary and lifestyle decisions are a few of the causes of turkey neck. A person’s skin can loosen and appear slack as they age. Moreover, the development of turkey neck may also be influenced by genetics, as some individuals may be predisposed to having loose skin in this area.
A few lifestyle decisions can also have an impact on the emergence of turkey neck in addition to these natural causes. For instance, exposure to the sun’s UV rays can harm the skin and hasten the aging process, causing sagging and wrinkles. Smoking can also contribute to the skin’s collagen being broken down, which can cause wrinkles and sagging.
Dehydration, fluctuating weight, and inadequate nutrition are additional factors that may lead to turkey neck. Turkey neck may be more common among people who are overweight or have a high body mass index (BMI), as these conditions can impose additional stress on the skin around the neck. Dehydration and poor nutrition can also contribute to the breakdown of collagen causing sagging and wrinkles.
Does Crepe Erase Work on Turkey Neck
While Crepe Erase products give no assurance of removing the saggy skin around the neck completely, it sure does help improve it. To completely remove a turkey neck, surgeries or injectable treatments might be necessary.
However, Crepe Erase has come up with a product called “Lift and Smooth Neck Firming Treatment.” This product is solely curated to improve the sagginess around the skin on the neck. The cream is lightweight and moisturizing, eventually leaving the neck to appear much smoother and firm. Furthermore, it lifts the skin, a considerable amount, giving a lifted and younger look. That is not all, as this product also protects you from premature aging.
How to Use It?
Here is how to use it:
- Cleanse: Starting, apply a mild cleanser to remove any dirt or pollutants from your neck. Then, rinse it.
- Exfoliate: Gently exfoliate the skin on your neck with the Crepe Erase Refining Facial Scrub. This will encourage cell turnover and remove dead skin cells from your neck, which can help to lessen the look of crepey skin.
- Crepe Erase Intensive Body Repair Treatment must be applied: Apply Crepe Erase Intensive Body Repair Treatment liberally to your neck, gently rubbing it in with upward strokes. A combination of moisturizers and skin-repairing chemicals in this product may help to gradually improve the look of crepey skin.
- Apply Crepe Erase Advanced Neck Firming Treatment: It is intended solely for the area around the neck, to reduce the sagginess around the neck. Apply only a small amount to your neck and use gentle upward motions to massage it in. A combination of skin-firming and skin-lifting ingredients in this product may help to lessen the appearance of sagging skin on the neck.
- Use consistently: Maintaining consistency is essential for enhancing the overall look of crepey skin. Be patient and follow the instructions on the Crepe Erase products to get the best results.
Crepe Erase can be an effective way to lessen the look of a turkey neck, a typical aging symptom. You might be able to improve the texture and firmness of the skin on your neck by using a mix of mild exfoliation and moisturizing treatments designed especially for the neck area, such as the Crepe Erase Intensive Body Repair Treatment and Advanced Neck Firming Treatment.
To get the best possible outcomes, it’s vital to be consistent and maintain a healthy lifestyle that includes a balanced diet, drinking enough water, and using sunscreen will also help to promote the health and look of your skin.
So what are you waiting for? Get your hands on the Crepe Erase Neck Firming treatment and bid goodbye to the bothersome turkey neck, for good.